Girlfriends, I wish you all had a blog. Because as much as I love sharing some of my favorite things with you, sometimes I wish I could text each of you – or, read your blog – and ask you about your Fav’s.
1. What’s the best curling iron for wavy/loose curly hair? I think my current curling iron is from 1996. And its’ about to go where curling irons go to die. The new thing seems to be curling wands vs. irons. Is the wand the way to go for the more beachy wave look? I think Anna would say yes.
2. What’s your favorite shaving razor? With spring (finally…I hope) here, I’m realizing how much I hate the current razor brand I’m using and I need to try something new.
3. I love cute shoes but even more than cute ones, I love comfy ones. All about the comfy, especially since I’m usually carrying around a kid or three. I’m in the market for some new summer kicks. Thinking a pair of Jack Rogers should be my Mother’s Day/Anniversary/Because-I’m-awesome-and-you-love-me-forever-bat-eyes-wink wish list for the Hubs for this summer. I’ve never owned a pair of Jacks. Are they as amazing as “they” say (you know, those people who say every Southern girl needs a pair of Jacks for her summer wardrobe)? Or should I be moving a pair of something else up to the top of my summer shoe wish list?
4. The ultimate lipstick. Does it exist? Not lip gloss, but a full, deep, old fashioned stick. With full color and everything. I’m such a lip gloss girl that lipsticks are quite the foreign territory for me. I know I’ll need something super moist to like it – I don’t like dry cake-y lips(sticks). I’ve been stalking Kate’s blog for ideas but honestly, she has so many lipstick recommendations I’m kinda overwhelmed.
5. Dry shampoo. I’ve only tried the Suave brand because a girlfriend recommended it as shockingly amazing for the price, but my hair absolutely hated it. I’m sorta kinda maybe open to trying a different brand, though, since the concept of spraying something on your hair to make it look washed when it’s actually not sounds…amazing. Not very practical for a stay at home mom like me who has hours of leisurely time to myself in the bathroom every single morning. But what the heck – a girl can always find a use for dry shampoo at some point I suppose. ;o)
Hope y’all share your fav’s! I would love to read your advice.
Happy hump day!
Linking with Moxie Wife for Five Fav’s.