Since it’s National Singles Week, I thought I’d share five of the most helpful books I read as a single person on dating, relationships and marriage. These are listed in no particular order. They are available on Amazon, Google Shopping, and in most major bookstores.
- How to Avoid Falling in Love with a Jerk: The Foolproof Way to Follow Your Heart Without Losing Your Mind, by Dr. John Van Epp.
- Date or Soul Mate? How to Know if Someone is Worth Pursuing in Two Date or Less, by Dr. Neil Clark Warren
- The ABCs of Choosing a Good Husband: How to Find and Marry a Great Guy, by Stephen Wood.
- For Women Only: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men, by Shaunti Feldhahn
- How to Get to I Do: A Dating Guide for Catholic Women, by Amy Bonaccorso
Happy Friday Y’all!